Who knew a simple, inexpensive product like this mono bluetooth earbud could elevate my productivity so much? Guess it proves that sometimes it’s the little things …
Note to Readers: Image and text links below will take you to your local Amazon website. But if you can’t find what you’re looking for, scroll to the bottom of this page or click here for the amazon.com links. Can’t see the links? Make sure to turn off any Ad Blocker apps and they should appear.
WHAT IS IT?
Mono, bluetooth wireless earbud with mic
WHY IT MATTERS:
- wireless = freedom
- mono = safety
- tiny = convenient
WHO IT’S FOR:
Anyone who owns a mobile phone or computer and wants to listen to podcasts, tutorials or make skype/phone calls without a cumbersome headset.
- out of the box you get two magnetic chargers, two earbud pieces and a nice semi-stiff carry case
- build quality seems good: all plastic, but this makes it light
- paired quickly and easily to my iPhone and Macbook Pro (can quickly switch between)
- single switch can be used to answer/end/reject/redial calls, start/stop media (volume and other controls via on-screen phone only)
- ease of use
- size/weight = almost forget it’s in my ear
- sound quality – good, not great, but honestly better than expected
- IPX4 splash-proof (sweat proof?)
- battery life: 8 hrs talk, 6 hrs music, 150 hrs standby
- quick charge times: 30-90 min
- Audio sync with video 🙁
- looks – hearing aid 🙂
Tips, Tricks & Recommended Accessories:
- be careful of excessive volume
- fit is personal: deeper fit = deeper bass
- great for non-agressive workouts
The Enacfire bluetooth earbud isn’t perfect, but hits just enough of the sweet spots to make it a truly great tool for those wanting to listen podcasts, watch tutorials or make phone and skype calls without a large headset.
The problem with ears is that each one is different. This Enacfire fits my ears so painlessly it’s one of the few earbuds I don’t want to rip out of my ear after a few minutes.
Definitely not the earbud to replace your favourite pair of cans, but having an inexpensive mono headset can add joy to your workouts, work and leisure. If the earbud fits, it’s a great addition to anyone who wants to listen to podcasts/tutorials and skype/facetime without a clunky headset on. So long as you can live with the limitation of bad audio sync to videos, I highly recommend you try this mono wireless earbud. Two thumbs up!
THANK YOU! + How To Painlessly Support Us
I hope you’ve found a few tools here that will help make your life easier and more fulfilled.
Most links and images above will take you to your local Amazon website. But if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can scroll to the bottom of this page or click here for the amazon.com links. You can also use these links to shop at Adorama, B&H Photo and Ebay. As affiliates we get a small percentage of qualifying purchases but rest assured you won’t pay a cent more than buying it elsewhere. If you find value in NotSoAncientChineSecrets we’d be honoured with your support by using these links to start your shopping off.
You can also support this show directly at patreon.com/chineSecrets
Lastly, I’d love to hear from YOU. Please don’t be shy and hit me in the comments!
Thanks for reading and happy shopping!